Custom WordPress Solutions | Divi 2.0 Consulting
The business owner is also the web designer for her own site. She did most of the front-end design herself but needed someone who can help her with some of the back-end customization.
Here are some of the ways we were able to help.
- Modifying some of the php files.
- Setting up additional social links that did not come with the base theme.
- Installing and helping to set up the e-commerce portion of her site using Woocommerce.
- Setting up a default template for her blog pages and posts
- Import posts & comments from her existing Blogger account.
- Modify and tweak certain plug-ins.
- Set up MailChimp newsletter optin’s
- Provide additional consultation on design, plug-ins, Divi 2.0 theme options and other technical aspects of the WordPress site
You can view the site here: http://www.sewwellmaide.com.au/
“I chose Divi 2.0 from Elegant Themes as a platform when designing my new WordPress website. I did most of the design work myself but started to come unstuck when coding was involved – Geno to the rescue!! The cost for my wishlist was worked out up front so no nasty surprises at the end.
Geno was knowledgable and generous with that knowledge, efficient and proficient, personable and humorous, worked within my tight deadlines and was readily accessible even though I am in Australia and he is usually asleep when I am awake!! I highly recommend him as a dependable and professional web designer – in fact, I already have!”