Website Design Using Divi
The Novin family own several companies and provide numerous property related services. So they needed a site to reflect that diversity. The site needed to be clean, professional and modern.
Iman Novin had a specific WordPress template in mind but unfortunately, that template had a lot of restrictions and had we moved forward with that template, there would be little room for some of the advanced customization we needed to really spruce this site up. Also, it was not really as responsive as it claimed so it could not really be optimized for different mobile devices.
Fortunately, using the new Divi platform from Elegant Themes, not only were able to replicate the look and feel of the other template, but we now have all the amazing functionality and versatility that comes packaged with this premium template.
Features & Benefits
- WordPress : It was important that they could get in there regularly and edit pages, add images and add pages without having any web design experience. Building the website on the WordPress platform gives the client accessibility to tons of free resources, plug-ins and tutorials to one of the most user-friendly web design platforms on the market.
- Divi Page-Builder: The Divi theme comes with a built in page builder that was made with user experience at the forefront of its priorities. The way it is broken up into sections, rows, columns and widgets, really allows you to understand and edit the structure of your page. Your editing controls are pulled out of the main content area so that you get a clear and concise representation of how your modules fit into your page layout.
- Custom Home Page: Fully customized to the clients specifications which were based on a free but limited in functionality WordPress Template.
- Front Page Slider: The elegant front page slider allows us to have a classy grey background image that is stylish and allows the featured images and text to really pop.
- Call To Action: In this case, the client wanted the user to read more about the different services so we made a prominent CTA in each slide on the front page slider. We also display an elegant CTA on the bottom of each page leading visitors to the contact page.
- Filterable Portfolio Images: We included filterable portfolio modules so that the user can view only commercial properties, residential properties or all -properties
- Blog: as is the benefit of using WordPress, we included a blog so that they can announce new projects, news and other information pertaining to their services.
- Property descriptions and images: Each property has its own page with images, descriptions and a Google map plug-in.
- Responsive Web Design: This simply means that the website will conform to what ever size device you use whether cell phone, tablet, laptop or PC. So you no longer have to zoom in and zoom out. It’s almost like having our own personal app.