Website Design Using Divi
Nick Lemau is a Pastor, Musician, Artist, Event Speaker and an overall really cool guy. He needed a website design that captured his enthusiasm, zeal and encouraging attitude. He was also looking for a fresh and stylish website to be the hub of all his communications. A place where people can connect with him and other like-minded believers through his social media outlets and events.
He also had a handful of sites and templates he really liked. So with that in mind, we were able to do a mash-up of some of his favorite sites and this is what we were able to do for him…
- WordPress : It was important that he could get in there regularly and edit pages, add images and add pages without having any web design experience. Building the website on the WordPress platform gives the client accessibility to tons of free resources, plug-ins and tutorials to one of the most user-friendly web design platforms on the market.
- Divi Page-Builder: The Divi theme comes with a built in page builder that was made with user experience at the forefront of its priorities. The way it is broken up into sections, rows, columns and widgets, really allows you to understand and edit the structure of your page. Your editing controls are pulled out of the main content area so that you get a clear and concise representation of how your modules fit into your page layout.
- Stylish Front Page: We wanted the visitor to feel like they jumping into a community so we did that by making the landing page splash across the whole screen. And by hitting the Call To Action Button, you smoothly scroll down to the home page.
- Communication Hub: On the homepage you will find connects to all Nicks recent short YouTube videos, recent blogs, recent sermons, and a featured article. All of which are automatically updated in as he adds the new media whether its uploading a new sermon or adding a new video to his YouTube account.
- Social Footer: Also on the homepage you will find his social media sections which are automatically updated as he updates his social accounts (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Contact/Prayer Request Form on each Page: Nick wanted to make room for the opportunity to connect personally with individuals so we made a prominent prayer request form on each page as well as having a traditional contact form on the contact us page.
- Sermon Library: By installing “Sermon Browser”, we gave Nick the ability to easily upload new sermons and manage his sermon library on his own server and easily manage his library. It also gave him the ability to podcast his messages.
- Google Calendar Integration: By installing “Google Events Calendar” we were able to integrate his Google Calendar right into the website so that he could continue using his calendar without having to update a separate calendar on his website.
- Responsive Web Design: This simply means that the website will conform to what ever size device you use whether cell phone, tablet, laptop or PC. So you no longer have to zoom in and zoom out. It’s almost like having our own personal app.
Launch Website Back To Portfolio