Website Design Using Divi
The client needed a website design that could really showcase their work. They also had tons of images for the portfolio but they needed to be sorted, cleaned up a little and organized on the website so that clients can immediately find what they are looking for.
So this is what we came up for them.
- WordPress : It was important that they could get in there regularly and edit pages, add images and add pages without having any web design experience. Building the website on the WordPress platform gives the client accessibility to tons of free resources, plug-ins and tutorials to one of the most user-friendly web design platforms on the market.
- Divi Page-Builder: The Divi theme comes with a built in page builder that was made with user experience at the forefront of its priorities. The way it is broken up into sections, rows, columns and widgets, really allows you to understand and edit the structure of your page. Your editing controls are pulled out of the main content area so that you get a clear and concise representation of how your modules fit into your page layout.
- Front Page Slider: The front page slider needed to be prominent to immediately highlight the main services.
- Flexible and Easy to Use Portfolio: With the Nexcellent plug-in installed, it is very easy to import and manage multiple image galleries within the WordPress site.
- Minimalist Design: A cleaner and simple look.
- Responsive Web Design: This simply means that the website will conform to what ever size device you use whether cell phone, tablet, laptop or PC. So you no longer have to zoom in and zoom out. Its almost like having our own personal app.