For the last several years I have been producing quality Divi resources, tutorials, and layout kits for free. The great news is that over the years the website size has grown considerably and we get an average 42,000 page views and 16,000 visitors each month.
Offering these resources for free is fun, and I genuinely enjoy helping others learn new skills and launch new business ventures. But it costs money to provide these resources for free, and I am now paying about $2000 a year for hosting, domain, security and a few other premium features that help me manage the site.
This all comes out of my pocket and not to mention the amount of time it takes to put together more free resources and support. I know I can monetize it with affiliate links but I prefer to keep my affiliates ads to a minimum to make the experience much better for my visitors, and so the site never becomes spammy.
So I am trying something new!
Let’s Partner In This Endeavor
I am asking anyone that finds value in my site, to consider a sponsorship through Patreon. With Patreon, I have an opportunity to partner with my visitors in a way that I never thought possible and still scale the free resources.
By you becoming a patron, not only will I be able to continue funding the existing resources, together we can scale this thing, and I can concentrate on providing even more value to our community and help your business get more exposure.
So far the feedback has been great.
“Great idea, Geno! Your tutorials have proved priceless and invaluable in many ways in my journey with Divi. I’m in!” – Josh Hall, JoshHall.co
“Team BeSuperfly’s got your back bro. Thanks for all you do!” – Nathan Duvall, BeSuperfly.com
Get Your Business Listed Here On Quiroz.co!
I also realized that with so many visitors coming to my site each month, I could help your business get some of that exposure by offering sponsorships. As a sponsor; your name, business, and logo will be added to our sponsor page getting you some extra Divi/Google love.
By having your business name, logo and link listed on our sponsor page, you name will be in front of over 16,000 visitors per month. How is that for exposure?
So here is my pledge to you.
- I will continue to listen to what you want to see
- I will continue to produce content you are interested in
- I will continue to keep these tutorials evergreen by using CSS
- You will learn something useful and new
- I will do my best to constantly improve the quality of that content
- I will do my best to answer questions in the comments of the posts
So what do you say? Will you partner with me with your support?
Latest posts by Geno Quiroz (see all)
- Elegant Themes Founder Nick Roach: We Want To Flip the Script and Make Divi the Fastest Page Builder Around - April 9, 2021
- Hover Over Blurb To Reveal Hidden Rows in Divi - December 29, 2020
- Vertical Align Columns in Divi - December 29, 2020