The Divi Staff plugin allows you to manage and display your staff & departments more intuitively using new custom post types, archive templates and modules built exclusively for use with the Divi theme.
You can create as many staff member posts as you want, use the new Divi Staff Grid module to display staff images/links on any page you want, and new customizer settings to further customize the archive pages. Showing off your staff on Divi has never been easier.
In this tutorial I want to show you how to set up custom staff/department menus that you can use in your sidebar widgets like we did on the product preview website.
Let’s Get Started
Creating the Custom Menu
The first thing we are going to do is create the custom menu.
1. Go To Appearance > Menus and select “create a new menu”
2. Name your Menu. For example we will call ours Staff Menu
3. On the left you will notice you have a new section called “Staff” Go ahead and open that up and select all the staff members you want to add, then select Add To Menu.
4. Select Save Menu.
Creating the Widget
Now we are going to create the menu widget and add it to the sidebar.
5. Go to Appearance > Widgets and drag and drop the “Custom Menu” widget to the sidebar of your choice.
6. Give the Widget a name and select the menu you just created and then select Save.
That’s it! You can also follow the same steps for Departments.
Well, that’s all for now. I hope you find this article useful.
Latest posts by Geno Quiroz (see all)
- Should I Use the Built-in Divi Builder Settings or Custom CSS - December 5, 2018
- Divi Slide In Horizontal Menu On Hover - December 3, 2018
- Get a FREE Website & Marketing Agency Layout Pack for Divi - November 24, 2018