Using The Divi Library To Improve Workflow
This is a short tutorial on how to save sections into the Divi Library so that you can easily add them on other pages with just a couple clicks of the button. For example, let’s just say the contact form you created for your client is on the Contact page and they decide they also want it on the homepage. It’s easy to do with just a few clicks of the button. 1. To get started just go to the section you want to save to the library and open up its settings.
2. Select Save & Add To Library
3. Give it a unique name and then select Save & Add to Library
Tip: If you want to make sure all instances are updated when you make changes, be sure to save it as a global template.
4. Go to the page and place you want to add it, then select the option to Add From Library
5. Then select the Section you just saved.
And that’s it. You can also build an entire library of custom sections, modules and rows. You can even export them and import them into other projects. Another great way Divi can improve your workflow.
Well that’s all for now. I hope you find this article useful.
Latest posts by Geno Quiroz (see all)
- Align Buttons To The Bottom of the Row - May 1, 2018
- Inline Buttons - April 6, 2018
- Animated Gradient Background Overlay Close-In From Both Sides - March 28, 2018