The Inbound Marketing Divi Layout Kit
Inbound Marketing is a Divi Layout Kit by Geno Quiroz designed for Marketing Agencies, Inbound Marketing Agencies, HubSpot Marketing Agencies, Website Developers and more.
As with most layout packs and child themes, it can be repurposed for just about anything. This layout kit includes 5 custom pages to help you get a head start on your next project.
Layout Packs are released under the GPL, which means you can use them for free for both personal and commercial projects!
- Elegant Themes Photos: The photos included with these layouts have no licensing restrictions. This means you can use them in all of your commercial projects without having to worry about paying licensing fees or attributing the photographer.
- Unsplash Photos: All photos published on Unsplash can be used for free. You can use them for commercial and noncommercial purposes.
- UnDraw.co Graphics: Open-source illustrations for every project you can imagine and create. A constantly updated collection of beautiful svg images that you can use completely free and without attribution.
Downloading the Inbound Marketing Layout Kit
To use the new, Inbound Marketing Layout Kit on your own Divi website you will first need to download the kit using the button below.
Installing the Inbound Marketing Layout Kit
Next, locate the file Inbound Marketing Layout Kit by Geno Quiroz.zip in your downloads folder and unzip it. Then, navigate in your WordPress admin to Divi > Divi Library and click the “Import & Export” button at the top of the page.
When the portability modal pops up go to the import tab. Click the “choose file” button and select the Inbound Marketing Layout Kit – All Pages.json file or any of the individual files you want. Then click the blue “Import Divi Builder Layout” button and wait for the import to complete.
Then just create the new pages, and load the new layouts from your Divi Library.
Well that’s all for now. I hope you find this layout kit useful.
Latest posts by Geno Quiroz (see all)
- Divi Centered Inline Buttons - April 17, 2019
- Move the Divi Blurb Header Above The Image - April 15, 2019
- Should I Use the Built-in Divi Builder Settings or Custom CSS - December 5, 2018