He invited me to record a short 20-minute guest lecture on WordPress Development and my experience as a web designer for his class.
Here are some of the topics we covered in this short 20 minute Q&A.
- My background and how I started developing websites.
- How WordPress has evolved since I began using it and how it changed web design for me.
- Build vs Buy – When should an organization buy an existing product vs. build it’s own from scratch.
- How to evaluate and choose software vendors and developers when there is such a large pool to choose from.
- What 3 things about development do I now know that I wish I knew back when I started
Latest posts by Geno Quiroz (see all)
- Elegant Themes Founder Nick Roach: We Want To Flip the Script and Make Divi the Fastest Page Builder Around - April 9, 2021
- Hover Over Blurb To Reveal Hidden Rows in Divi - December 29, 2020
- Vertical Align Columns in Divi - December 29, 2020